About Discovery on Target
Cambridge Healthtech Institute will host the 14th Annual Discovery on Target event this September 19-22, 2016 in Boston, MA. Spanning four days, the event showcases current and emerging “hot” targets for the pharmaceutical industry. Over 1,100+ attendees (from 26 countries) composed of scientists/technologists, executives, directors, and managers from biopharma, academic, and healthcare organizations participate annually. The 2016 event is comprised of 17 conference tracks, 1 training seminar, 5 symposia, 16 short courses, an exhibit hall of 50+ companies, 135+ posters, and dedicated networking sessions. Discovery on Target assembles an impressive group of 300+ distinguished speakers who look forward to sharing their knowledge, best practices, and expertise with all attendees.
- 300+ Speakers Presenting Across 17 Focused Conferences and 16 Short Courses
- New Coverage of Metabolomics, Data Visualization and Cancer Genomics
- More Opportunity to Learn with Added Training Seminars & Symposia
- Exhibit Hall of 50+ Companies with Novel Technologies and Solutions
- 135+ Posters Featuring Cutting-Edge Research from Current and Up-and-Coming Scientists and Industry Professionals (Student Fellowship Scholarship Available)